Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekly Update fol July 14th

This week the parser saw some flexiblity improvements. As I mentioned yesterday it's now encapsulated in a class and returns a unique protocol each time it's run so multiple protocols can be used simultaneously.

I also worked on improving some of the components I've already worked on. I've made some readability improvements to the structures module and have begun porting the xstruct module from libtpproto-py's TP04 branch. The xstruct module does not yet pass the unit tests, so it's not ready to be merged yet, but this should be remedied soon.

I've also been reading over the Common and Client modules to figure out how they can best be tested. There is not much to show for that yet, but I'm hoping to have something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment